There’s a story web inside the world, anchored in the hearts and minds and psyches of individuals, organizations and society. When you learn how to see it, you can make decisions that impact your life, your organization and the world.
This story web has multiple layers:
- Layer 1 is cultural stories, cemented by personal and social legacies.
- Layer 2 is personal stories, malleable via attitudes, beliefs and behaviors.
- Layer 3 is the dynamic core, a bubbling emotional stew of darkness and light.
My mission is to expose the story web inside the world.
Through this mission, followers have come forward. (Are you one of us?) As a group, we believe:
Each of us has a place in the order of things/on the story web.
Our place is dictated by our unique gifts and stories.
- Those gifts and stories affect the story web for better or worse.
- Through our unique gifts and stories, we can become activists, innovators and leaders.
- A larger, more profound story or mythology imbues the story web.
Blogs, posted weekly on Sundays, will explore the story web and offer ideas for going deeper with your own story.
- Love blogs explore relationships and larger social systems.
- Work blogs discuss career/work and economic/political stories.
- The Body blogs focus on the physical body and the larger earth body.
- Spirituality blogs explore the larger mythology that informs the web.
- Community blogs discuss how we operate with others/other parts of the web.
Happy “web browsing!”